2021 Chevy Tahoe near Oklahoma City
The all-new 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe is bigger, bolder, and better than ever before. With a redesigned exterior, tech-filled interior, and a new engine option, the new Tahoe is sure to impress! Thinking of buying the all-new 2021 Chevy Tahoe near Oklahoma City? We’ve got you covered here at Landers Chevrolet of Norman, Oklahoma!
The 2021 Tahoe has an all-new bold exterior. With distinctive LED daytime running lights, reworked taillights, but the same basic Tahoe shape, this evolutionary model will make you want to upgrade. There are six 2021 Chevy Tahoe trim levels to choose from with incredible standard features across the board.
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- Premium smooth ride suspension
- 18-inch wheels with all-season tires
- Chrome roof rack luggage carrier
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Wireless phone charger
- Bose nine-speaker audio system
- Hands-free power liftgate
- Exclusive jet black leather seats with victory red stitching
- Black grille with black accents
- RST badging and emblems
- 22-inch high gloss black wheels
- Red tow hooks and skid plate
- 20-inch wheels with all-terrain tires
- Black tubular side steps
- Available four-corner air ride suspension
- Magnetic Ride Control
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Front and Rear parking assist
- Bose 10-speaker surround sound system
- 6.2-liter V8 engine with dynamic fuel management
- Magnetic Ride Control with available four-corner air ride adaptive suspension
- Unique High Country grille, skid plate, and interior stitching
- 22-inch wheels with all-season tires
There are three engine choices available on the 2021 Tahoe. The standard 5.3-liter V8 gets an estimated 20 mpg highway with 355 horsepower. If that’s not enough power, upgrade to the 6.2-liter V8 with 420 horsepower and 460 lb. ft. of torque. If you’re looking for ultimate fuel economy, the all-new 3.0-liter Duramax turbo-diesel achieves up to 28 mpg with 460 lb.-ft. of towing power.
The interior is complete with a dual touchscreen rear media system, head-up display, nine camera surround views, trailering apps, power-sliding center console, Apple Car Play, Android Auto, and more!
Is the new 2021 Chevy Tahoe near Oklahoma City your next family hauler? Come see us at Landers Chevrolet in Norman, Oklahoma to take a test drive in the all-new Tahoe!